Corrado's in New Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard it's pretty good for a NJ homebrew store, but I haven't been there yet. Mostly wine from what I hear, but you know... it's Jersey.

I've been there a few times and they have an interesting array of items. I would agree that it is more geared towards the wine people, but that doesn't mean that they don't have a decent selection of beer supplies. If you are looking for beer bottles, books, dme, yeast, chemicals and other various generic beer making supplies you will be happy. Just don't expect them to carry 50 pounds sacks of grains (they usually sell out), they don't have a huge selection of grains, not a huge selection of yeast but they do cayy white labs. I guess in a nutshell, if you are looking for a kit or basic beer making supplies it's a good deal. If nothing else, it's a big place and fun to walk around.

Worth a stop by if you're in the area. Last time I was there they had just gotten a truckload of grapes, so a LOT of wine guys were there. It was pretty tough trying to get some help. I bet other times it isn't so difficult though.

Prices are about the same as any other LHBS in the area. I just mail order my stuff.

B

I just moved from Clifton last month. This is my primary LHBS, and they are useful at times. Invariably they are missing something I need. When I go there to get ingredients for a recipe, I bring 3 or 4 recipe ingredient lists and make the one that fits. It seems they are always missing something and that needs to be improvised. Unless I'm in a pinch I've been mail ordering.

Back