Cornie Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krispy d

Reaction score
Just scored 3 new (old) cornies! I went into my favorite local sushi restraunt to pick up take out lunch and saw the guys bringing out some cornies. They were replacing them with the boxed sodas. I asked if they wanted to sell them and they said they should pay me to take em, cause their trash collector was gonna fine them and the soda comp wouldn't take them back...

Three cornies = $0.00

Not bad! that is a total of 20! I'm not sure I could possibly have them all full at the same time. Maybe I'll brew a monster 10 gallon barley wine or something and leave a couple of kegs full for a year or two to condition...

krispy d said:
Just scored 3 new (old) cornies! I went into my favorite local sushi restraunt to pick up take out lunch and saw the guys bringing out some cornies. They were replacing them with the boxed sodas. I asked if they wanted to sell them and they said they should pay me to take em, cause their trash collector was gonna fine them and the soda comp wouldn't take them back...

Three cornies = $0.00

Not bad! that is a total of 20! I'm not sure I could possibly have them all full at the same time. Maybe I'll brew a monster 10 gallon barley wine or something and leave a couple of kegs full for a year or two to condition...

If you feel the need to unload some, I'll be about a hundred yards from Connecticut at my brother's this weekend... :D

Nice score!

With 20 kegs, I think you owe it to the homebrewing community to donate a few to newer brewers like myself :)

cnbudz said:
What sushi restaraunt and do they have more, I desperately need more cheap cornies and us CT folk need to stick together:mug:

house of Yoshida, Bethel, CT

don't think they have more. If they did they would have offered them to me.

Latest posts

Back