• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Corney Kegs for sale Eastern WA.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlaineC

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine has Corny kegs somewhere around 15 or so. He has asked me to help sell them so that he can buy wood for the winter since he has a newborn and wants to be ready. All kegs are in decent shape but need a good cleaning. I will post pics once he brings them over to me. Most will need new fittings and seals as I don't know how old the ones included are. He is asking $40 a keg plus shipping. Until I have the kegs in my hands I am looking to make a list of those interested and I will start calculating the shipping. If you are interested please message me the number of kegs you would like and your zip code. I will get back to you with the shipping price. Stay tuned for pics

Back