• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornelius Primary and Secondary Regulator setups

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigscience

Reaction score
I've got 2 new Cornelius primary regulator setups. They have a solid wrap around gauge guard and built in check valve. I'm including the fittings to set up 2 kegs (3 barbs, 1 tee and 6 13.3 Oeteker clamps). All you need to add is your length of gas line and quick disconnects. $60each + shipping. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399951377.454663.jpg

I also have 6 (2 are brand new) Cornelius secondary regulators. I'm including the fittings to set up 3 kegs, 2 controlled and 1 with primary pressure (5 barbs, 1 90 barb, 1 tee and 9 13.3 Oeteker clamps). Just add your length of gas line and quick disconnects. $40 each + shipping.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399951599.052122.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If the primary and secondary are still both available I would be interested in getting them from you...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

If you still have a primary set up I would take one shipped to NJ.

If already sold, thanks anyway.

Alan

Back