• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas Continental nc69 w/ extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mh-brews

Reaction score
I have a 10-12 year old Continental NC 69 Kegerator. The unit doesn't work, I think the compressor is out. I bought this about 3 years ago and the compressor was out I had a local commerical repairman come and replace it. . The owner said he had replaced the compressor once before.

The unit has a spot for 2 towers. This is different from The Lord of the Rings movies. I have removed one of the towers for the keezer i built.

The unit is on the correct casters
The tower that remains has nice componets: 3 perlick stainless creamer faucets, 3 stainless column style shanks, 3 stainless american sanke couplers. The tower has some flaking near on the attachement ring.

I understand that the dispensing componets are worth more than the unit. I am willing to part those things out. I paid about 30 bucks for each coupler, shank and faucet. I will sell the completed tower for 200 bucks obo. These items are in perfect shape. This price is shipped via fed ex. I'd part these parts out also.

I will sell the unit without the tower for 80 obo bucks. I paid 100 for it. the casters were 100 bucks extra. If you want the casters I will sell those seperetly for 50 obo Shipped via usps flat rate box.

you may txt me at 3164612977 I will get some pictures up later on.

I'd really like the unit out of my garage.
thanks
Mike
http://www.continentalrefrigerator.com/value-back-keg.html

Back