Connect corny keg to sanke kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fizgig

Reaction score
I converted my home kegerator from Sanke to Ball Lock, but we have a kegerator at work that needs to work with commercial kegs. People are asking me to bring in a keg, is there any way to do it easily? The tail pieces are crimped on so I can't just change the ends to MFL without cutting them off.

I suppose I could convert it to ball lock and then get some ball lock connectors to put on the sanke tap (like so http://www.cornykeg.com/catalog.asp?prodid=752203&showprevnext=1), but I'd rather not be on the hook for fixing any issues with the lines/leakage and wish there was something to hook the sanke tap into that had two ball lock connectors that I could use whenever/wherever needed. Anyone have any luck with something like this?

The tail pieces are crimped on so I can't just change the ends to MFL without cutting them off.

That's the easiest (and least expensive) method I can think of.

Buy MFL tailpieces for the Sanke coupler and make sure you have MFL disconnects for your corney, and buy some FFL swivel nuts for the lines. Clip off 1" on each, re-clamp on the swivel nuts, then you're good to go.

Back