Confused... no co2 flow from regulator.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosquitocontrol

Reaction score
I have a keezer hooked up to a dual regulator on my co2 tank. Over the past few days, my keg fizzled until it wouldn't pour anymore. I realized the handle on the sanke was not pushed all the way down. Problem solved I thought.

Next day, same thing happened. Checked the relief valve on my regulator and it fizzled like it does when the tank was empty. Easy fix, refill tank.

Today I go take the tank off to get it filled and it still has 2lbs left! Hooked back up to regulator and the relief valve on the second gauge is still acting like there is no co2. I try the relief valve on the first gauge and it has pressure coming out. I've stopped using this gauge a year or two ago because the background insert bubbled and you can no longer adjust the pressure.

This all occurred in the middle of the keg. The only change I did to the system was try to lower the pressure initially because the keg was pouring all foam. So what happened? And more importantly, how do I fix it?

Latest posts

Back