• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Concord 80 qt (20 gallon)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markd27

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Concord Stainless Steel Kettle - 80 qt/20 gallon

Brand new, never used, $80.

I don't mind shipping, for actual shipping costs, but that might put it up closer to what you can get one for from ebay or some other source. This is a great deal for someone local since it's about $25 off and is NIB. The only thing I have done is take it out of the box, and buff off the "CONCORD 80QT" black letters off the side of it.

I'm open to trades as well. Would be willing to trade for two ball lock corny kegs in good shape, or possibly some other items.

13016454823_29ec25373c_z.jpg

13016680324_9066252519_z.jpg

What's shipping to 60074

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Geez, looks like the size of the box is going to kill shipping. UPS shows over $40 and cheapest on USPS is $30 for standard post. The box is 20" square and weighs 20lbs. My Shipping zip is 75002.

I've sent two PM's with no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back