• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Complete set-up for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckd76

Reaction score
I was going to do this before the holidays thinking that a new year would bring new hope.....
I have for sale a complete brewing set-up.

-15g Tall Boy kettles x 3
All three have all the hardware/fittings for their intended use; thermometers, false bottom, sight glass, whirlpool, etc

-Blichmann floor burners x 3
It's been so long I didn't even know the "Hellfire" ones existed. These are the old ones. I have extension legs for one.

-Stainless steel Chugger

-Complete kegging system w/ 2 ball lock kegs CO2 bottle, regulator, etc.

-Carboys x 5 Two glass 5 gallons and one 6.5g Better bottle. Also 2 one gallon ones.

-All the hoses with quick disconnects, propane hoses with three way splitter, refractometer, mash paddle, siphon, buckets, etc.

I pretty much brewed a batch going on four years ago, cleaned everything and put it away and haven't brewed since. 😩

I'm at work posting this because I figured it'd be easier than looking at everything as I did it but if anyone wants/needs pictures feel free to text at 2one6.4zero7.18four6
I added up the major stuff (kettles, burners, chugger, kegging system and carboys) and came up with ~$1275 new.
I'll take $1000 or the best, fair offer. Buyer pays shipping.

I'm interested in the kegging system and co2 bottle, reg and kegs if you break out. As well as some of the hosing and fittings and chugged pump. In Ohio as well.

Back