• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Complete HV Blichman Custom BIAB Home Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddilgen

Reaction score
I am trying to sell everything I have as a package deal. I also have complete kegging system too with 4 corny kegs and kegerator. Serious inquiries only and no low ball offers please. Local pickup only. Will send more pics of all that I have to serious inquiries.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485644331.121585.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485644357.940360.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485644368.007320.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1485644378.673845.jpg

Have traditional and wide mouth glass carboys too, plate chiller, keg washer. So much stuff.

If you're willing to separate, I'd be interested in the barley crusher, a few traditional carboys, and I am sure a few other things (plate stirrer?)

I am in Williamston, so only about 45 minutes from you. Let me know if you want to break this up.

$600 for all is a good deal. I'll have to ask one of my homebrewing buddies if they are looking to upgrade their setup. Last I heard he was looking to go AG and maybe BIAB. I know he was looking to start kegging.

Yes actually it's two kegerator's the little one in the picture and a converted conventional refrigerator

Sorry to ask, but can you list everything you've got? I showed this to the wife tonight and she said no. I don't need everything, but would buy the lot if I can justify the ability to resell the stuff I don't need. I'd be willing to part out/ship everything that I don't need to others on here. Hoping then I can get the approval from swmbo. I'm about 45 minutes from Chesaning.

PM sent for the whole shebang.

I made arrangements this morning to pick up the whole lot. If there is anything in particular you're looking for, let me know. I will be keeping a few things, but splitting everything else up. So far the Controller, Rims Rocket, small CO2 with reg, 1 keg, and large fridge are spoken for.

I plan on keeping some carboys, the barley crusher, a plate chiller, and most likely the barrel.

I made arrangements this morning to pick up the whole lot. If there is anything in particular you're looking for, let me know. I will be keeping a few things, but splitting everything else up. So far the Controller, Rims Rocket, small CO2 with reg, 1 keg, and large fridge are spoken for.

I plan on keeping some carboys, the barley crusher, a plate chiller, and most likely the barrel.

Bummer. The guys I talked to were pretty excited about it. I'll have a good look at the list in a bit and see what might be useful. I have a lot of stuff myself so it was more for the others. I know the kegging system and barrel were mentioned as favorites.

I now know why he didn't want to list everything. It would have taken him 2 hours to list it all out. I have responded to all PM's people have sent me.

RO System sold to nygel74 - iTrader feedback left
Tower of Power and HopRocket sold to deroosa - iTrader feedback left
Plate chiller and pump pending to johnnosam
Brew pot pending local pickup
Smaller kegerator pending local pickup

Homercidal - The barrel is most likely a decoration piece. I have been trying to swell the wood now for about 14 hours and it still has small leaks in it. I will keep at it for probably 24-48 hours, but it's not looking good. Looks like the last time it was used from the log on the end of the barrel was maybe 2012. I still have the large kegerator, a 20 lb CO2 tank and 4 kegs. I still have not went through all of the stuff that was there, but once I do I will start a new thread.

Back