• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Complete eBIAB set up, tons of stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rynd96

Reaction score
I am selling all my brewing equipment as I have to move across the country for work and will end up living in a small apartment for the next year or two.

This is a complete set up, you wouldn't need to buy anything other than ingredients (some included) to start brewing. I have been brewing for about 10 years and this includes everything I have related to brewing, down to odds and ends, cleaner, whirlfloc etc.

See my Keezer set up also for sale
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=590696

eBIAB set up built about 3 years ago including:

44 qt Bayou Classic Stainless kettle with two 2000watt elements, stainless basket, sight glass, temp probe, 3 piece ball valve, pick up tube, Lineloc return in the lid.
29276456260_121ffc6ded_z.jpg

28940941904_5342b5dc89_z.jpg

Chugger pump with all lines and fittings needed, all stainless camlock
29486094891_aea40f25f2_z.jpg

Auber PID SSR controller to control one element and the pump
29276442670_1a91af88c1_z.jpg

Duda Diesel 20 plate stainless chiller with garden hose and camlock fittings
29456827072_cdeecf706a_b.jpg

Cigar box, usb powered, adjustable rate stir plate with 1L flask
28941146474_65ebbaef2d_z.jpg

20 qt stainless kettle with 3 piece valve and pick up
29456868342_e015dc15c2_z.jpg

Refractometer

Corona mill in a bucket, drill powered (drill included)

One 6.5 gal Better Bottle, one 6.5 gal bucket with lid, two 5 gal Better Bottles, one 3 gal Better Bottle

Bottle tree and washer

25 ft copper immersion chiller

Two 5 gal and one 10 gal Igloo drink coolers

A ton of other misc items, airlocks, bungs, spoons, clamps, hoses, strainers, caps, cappers, etc. etc.

I also have a ton of bottles, of different styles and sizes

Adventures in Homebrew Blue Moon Clone and Red Chimay Clone all grain kits (about 6 months old)

Northern Brewer Cream Ale, Caribou Slobber and Saison all grain kits (5 months old)

If it makes you happy, I also have a smooth top electric range and 300cfm exhaust hood that I would throw in for the right price.

If it's needed for homebrew, it's included. All fittings and hoses are from Brewhardware or Bargainfittings. All stainless fittings.

$1200 obo

Located in Akron, local pick up only

Not parting out

PM me with questions

If you consider breaking it up I am interested in the Chugger pump and cam locks.

Thanks but at this point it would be too much of a pain to start parting out. If I do, I'll let you know.

Cincinnati area folks - I'm headed up to rynd96's tomorrow. I could pick this up & bring it back to you if we can make arrangements here quickly.

I would be willing to ship the major components, at buyers expense. E Kettle, hoses, pump, controller, chiller etc. Along with anything else I could fit in the box and not add a ton of weight.

Stove, vent hood, drill, cream ale and caribou slobber are no longer included at $750

Interested in kettle, controller, pump, and possibly chiller if still available.

I live in Medina. Interested in a few things if youre willing to part out yet.

Back