• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Complete 10G AG System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebas

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this system at the beginning of 2012 from my friends who opened a brewery and had used this as their pilot system to test out new recipes, I added some gadgets to it (camlocks everywhere, thermometers and sightglasses, new pump, etc.) and have used it about 5 times. There is nothing wrong with it, I just want to move to smaller batches / electric brewing.

Brewstand

DSC_0696.JPG

Angle Iron Brewstand on casters
Two banjo KAB4 burners mounted
Black steel plumbing for two stand burners (there is actually plumbing for a third I just never found a way to adapt the hose from the SQ14 to fit into the black steel plumbing)
When I got this, it came with a third 10" burner but it was not mounted, so rather than spend money trying to find a way to mount it, I made a wood platform for the SQ14 to hold the HLT to gravity drain into the HLT. I have used this 5 times with high heat and have had no issues. I can either include the 10" burner if the buyer wants to have it to mount it (there is already a spot for it in the black steel gas plumbing) or I can throw in the SQ-14.

Kettles
All are 316 Stainless Steel. I am not sure where they were originally purchased from but they resemble polarware pots 13" tall, 18" diameter. They each have a lid.

HLT - Sold

DSC_0705.JPG

Diptube -> Bulkhead -> 2 Piece Ball Valve with Heatshield -> Male Camlock
BrewHardware Sightglass Thermometer Combo with Heatshield

MLT - Sold

DSC_0708.JPG

False bottom from MoreBeer (I drilled a hole through this so the diptube would fit through this, original owners had used a kettlescreen instead of a FB)
Diptube -> Bulkhead -> 2 Piece Ball Valve with Heatshield -> Male Camlock
BrewHardware Thermometer
1/2" Hose Barb -> Recirculation Port -> Male Camlock
Hole (for Blichmann AutoSparge - I sold this previously as I didn't need it) I currently have this hole plugged with 1/2" NPT Cap, 1/2" Close Nipple, and 1/2" NPS Locknut.

BK - Sold

DSC_0713.JPG

Diptube (Covered with SS Mesh from KettleScreen to aid in hop/trub filtering) -> Bulkhead -> 2 Piece Ball Valve with Heatshield -> Male Camlock
BrewHardware Sightglass with Heatshield

March Pump Toolbox (https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/march-pump-toolbox-build-324780/)

DSC_0711.JPG

March 815PL High Flow Beer Pump
Male Camlock on Pump Inlet
2 Piece Ball Valve -> Male Camlock on Pump Outlet
Power Inlet (You would need an extension cord to power this)
Switch operates pump
GFCI Outlet (before pump) is always on

Two Piece Immersion Chiller

DSC_0724.JPG

Hoses - Sold

DSC_0716.JPG

All are 1/2" ID High Temp Silicone Tubing
With the exception of the mash recirculation hose, all have Street 90 elbow -> Camlock B on BOTH ends

3' Length, 4' Length, 6' Length and Mash Recirculation Tube 2' Length that connects to a T that then connects to a Loop of more tubing with holes in it.

Ideally I would like to get rid of this locally (Pittsburgh / Western PA) all together. I am not interested in going the split n' ship route.

Looking for $1600 for everything.

I am willing to let this go for $1400. I am not in a huge hurry to get rid of this, but really can't buy stuff for my new system until I sell this, so the sooner the better.

I will entertain any reasonable offers and answer any questions about any part of the system, I am still not looking to ship anything.

Thanks for looking!

OK I have decided to split this up - locally.

I already have a tentative buyer for the HLT and MLT - here are the prices for everything else

Brew Kettle - $200
March Pump toolbox - $175
Immersion Chiller - $40
Hoses - $90
Stand (includes two burners, plumbing, and third SQ14 burner or 10" Burner) - $300

I am willing to ship everything but the brewkettle and the brewstand.

Willing to entertain reasonable offers on everything.

Update:

Brew Kettle - Sold PP
March Pump toolbox - $175
Immersion Chiller - $40
Hoses - Sold
Stand (includes two burners, plumbing, and third SQ14 burner or 10" Burner) - $300

Remaining items total up to $515 together, willing to let them go altogether for $475 as a bundle, obviously local pickup because of the stand. Otherwise I will ship anything else.

Thanks for looking! :)

Just received my hoses, thank you very much I will be putting these to good use very soon.
Cheers

Update:

Brew Kettle - Sold
HLT and MT - Sold
Hoses - Sold
March Pump toolbox - $175 local / $195 shipped
Immersion Chiller - $40 local / $55 shipped
Stand (includes two burners, plumbing, and third SQ14 burner or 10" Burner) - $300 local only

Remaining items for $475 local.

All right, I have some friends that go to the university of pittsburgh, If I can finagle one of them to pick this up for me. I am very interested.

Cool. I am probably going to take some more pics of the stand and repost it on here with a more relevant thread title (i.e. I no longer have a complete system) tomorrow - I post the thread URL here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back