• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Commercial Keg Cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djevans3

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Selling a True 2-Door Keg Cooler that you would find in a commercial bar. It has a 3-keg (15.5 gal) capacity...not sure how many corny's you could squeeze in. True Model is TDD-3. It is in good condition physically and doesn't have the tap towers since they were piped elsewhere. The compressor cuts right on and runs solid, but it doesn't cool. It probably just needs a shot of refridgerant (it uses 134A). Sorry for the poor photo, but it is actual Also attached one of how it can look. $300 with local pickup. I can help load too as this thing is a beast.

cooler.jpg

cooler2.jpg

It has about 4' of beverage tubing that is coming out of each of the tap holes which is wrapped in pipe insulation. If you look at the base of where the taps go you can see where the two black tubes come out and are sealed off with Great Stuff insulating foam. The end fittings are made to screw onto the backs of the shanks. Inside there is about 3' of tubing that comes in from the tap holes and it doesn't have anything on the end since I removed the two keg couplers that were there.

Can you please contact me directly about buying your kegerator? I thought this forum would have sent some kind of notification when you replied to my original inquiry last week but it didn't. I just assumed you sold it already but by blind luck, I checked this thread this morning.

Thanks,
Dustin

[email protected]
910-554-1140

Back