Colorado Runnin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phodog

Reaction score
Flying into Denver on June 4th and leaving the 11th. Spending most of my Time with my oldest son in Fort Collins, but trying to get to Cheyenne for a day also. Can anyone suggest needful things to see do, or good beer spots. We would be most appreciative if you could, also if any Homebrewers or clubs would like to tip a beer or two holler up! Thanks again Ray and Joan Larkin.

man, you'll be in the gloryland. new belgium is fun to go to, but the real deal is at o'dells... IMHO, they have the best IPA out there. and ft. collins brewery, funkwerks (all saison), equinox, and a handful of brewpubs. if you're spending any time in denver, great divide has some great beer also.

Thanks, I'm not sure of the overall plan, mostly want to see my son, but He'll be working most days and we have some time to travel. Have a great day!

Back