college football 2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yummybeer

Reaction score
first saturday of college football is 2 week from today! go hawkeyes! :mug:

Thankfully my team plays next Thursday... They are playing for absolutely nothing. But whatever. Glad to see NCAA Football again!!!

Not really looking forward to this year so much because of what we had to deal with last year here in Tennessee. If we can pull out a winning season I will be happy.

I will be in East Lansing to see the Domers go against the Spartans (hope they have a decent year).

Oh Mill, I apologize my friend. Not to be a ******, but I am Hoping Kiffin does better with us than he did at Tennessee. Even though no bowls are possible. But regardless, it needs to start already waiting to see if the team will suck or be decent is aggravating

Lame Kiffin is a scum bag. He is dirty and I can't believe SoCal hired him. He was at the center of all of the violations SoCal got slapped for in the first place. And he was well on the way to getting Tenn in trouble as well. I am glad to see him out of the SEC. That guy is nothing but trouble.

This year is going to be like every year....where I hope and root on my alma mater UCF!!

I could care less how bad they do though, I will always be a fan!! :)

I landed a job through a mutual friend working for the stadium events staff here on campus. We only have four home games, but a lot of the high schools use our stadium for games and there's a ton of events.

eat 'em up kats!

(our team sucks though)

Back