Coffee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Sweet Maria's customer here. I use them for green beans and roast in a hot air popper.

+1000. Monday Through Friday I am too lazy so I grind at night and set my crappy mr. coffee maker to automatically start so I can pour it into my thermos as I run out the door. BUT on the WEEKENDS I treat myself. I heat my 12 oz of water in the microwave while I grind my beans and then pour over - using my thermapen from mashing to check temp of 205 :). It is absolutely amazing how the same coffee I drank during the week has soo much more flavor!

Like I said above, try a pour over, you will be amazed :). You can buy single cups from BB&B for $3! http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=10182077&RN=831&

cant you do a pour over using a regular coffee maker, just not turning it on (Open the lid and pour the 205F water directly through the filter?

I sent that link for the special on Camano Coffee Roasters coffee to my mom because she really liked their coffee. She bought 2 lbs and gifted the certificate to me. LOL

Back