clubs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dman324 said:
Is there any clubs in south florida in west palm. Area

Good luck on here with that question. I posted the same thing a few days ago and had no responses. I'm out of PA and it seems like no one else is. Either that or some guys just don't like the club idea.

dman324 said:
I guess so. I jusy would like to get feedback and help

Same reasons I asked man. I'm actually gonna enter a bjcp sanctioned competition to get some insight on my brews.

Well maybe we can help each other out on here and share tips. I just started I did my first batch it was a ipa .

dman324 said:
Well maybe we can help each other out on here and share tips. I just started I did my first batch it was a ipa .

Are you brewing extract or all grain?

dman324 said:

Welp I'm not really knowledgable on extracts. I've been doing all grain right out the gate. Seems to me to be the same except you have a couple less things to clean at the end of a brew day. Was this your first batch?

dumsboa09 said:
Welp I'm not really knowledgable on extracts. I've been doing all grain right out the gate. Seems to me to be the same except you have a couple less things to clean at the end of a brew day. Was this your first batch?

Sorry I missed that it was your first batch. How did it taste?

I'm thinking of making a new batch this weekend I just don't know what I should do

From what I've read you should use RO water in extract brewing. RO water has been cleaned of nutrients and the extracts have the right water profile for the beer made.

What is ro water? What should be my next batch. I am probably going to do another kut

dman324 said:
What is ro water? What should be my next batch. I am probably going to do another kut

Reverse osmosis water. Buy it Walmart for 88 cents a gallon. Far as your next beer, brew what you like. I like ipa's so I tend spend a lot on hops I've brewed at least ounce a month and sometimes twice. Most times its a variation of an ipa

Back