• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana CLOSED - Trade or sell - 10 gal corny keg. NW Indiana (Chicago)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baglorious

Reaction score
I am hoping to trade a 10 gal corny... for smaller cornies. In a perfect world... I'd trade this for two 3 gallon cornies. (I'd consider 2.5 gal cornies... but 3 gal is the ideal.)

This is a Firestone Challenger VI in great shape. I "think" the market value on these exceeds $100... probably $125ish, so I'm hoping my trade request is reasonable. Willing to engage in discussions, and consider offers... but the whole point of listing this is to get my hands on more cornies (including 'smaller' ones), and I don't think my valuation is too crazy.

I would consider selling it outright for $150, but frankly, that's a bit high (in my opinion), as I'd prefer a trade. (You can get a new 10 gal Torpedo keg for $200 these days...)

EDIT: In response to an inquiry... I just measured this. The diameter is approx 12.25", and the height is just under 26" (to the top of the highest points - handles and pressure release valve).

I'm about an hour southwest of Chicago, in Indiana. Willing to travel a bit to make a trade happen. Thanks.

2020-02-06 06.27.11.jpg
2020-02-06 06.28.22.jpg
2020-02-06 06.30.41.jpg
2020-02-06 06.31.15.jpg

Last edited:
Back