Churchill's Anniversary Renaissance thing 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wear one of those red/black lumberjack plaid sleeveless vests?? I know you have one....
jeremiah_johnson_nodding-Robert-Redford.gif

Would anybody be up for trustee-ing for me for the online bottle sale? I buy the bottles, you pick up the bottles, I send you a thank you box with a return label, you send me the CFH.

At home, 10 min drive away... drinking... and find this email...

Pubfolk.

Sorry for the spam, but I'm getting a lot of redundant questions and want to clarify online sales a little bit more. The link has changed as well. The $50 bottles will be for sale first, when those sell out it will automatically activate the $100 sales. That's the plan. I'm a Brown Paper Ticket n00b so I hope it all works out ;). Remember, everything over $30 a bottle goes to the San Diego Humane Society.

Sigh... to clarify one last time. The new link to the bottle sales is churchills.brownpapertickets.com . Sales start at 8am tomorrow. Online sales have a couple of weeks to pick up.If you have an issue, email me.

People seem to be camping out with popups and the like. I hope the weather behaves a little bit! Good luck! and Happy Renaissancing! We have an amazing beer and food lineup! Thanks for supporting the event!
Ivan Derezin, publican

Churchill's Pub and Grille

How many you all in tents huddled around TB.com? is it a **** show yet?
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/****-show.gif

1:09am
Reports are that there are already 200+ people waiting outside, in-line at Churchills. The pub is still open, serving beer, but nearly empty inside.

Got in line at 1:45am, missed the cut by a good 50 people. Heading home, zero fuxx given. Everyone who missed was serious butt hurt. So many angry feels. Hahahaha.
Sounds like more people coming to the dark side of beer hate.

Lol doubt it. These people love beer still and will do the same **** next week.

Back