Churchill's Anniversary Renaissance thing 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wohb.jpg

hahahahaahahahahahaahahah
LULZ

I was trusteeing for two people and was told that I couldn't pick up those bottles when I was there yesterday. Nice to know he handed out 25% though.

I was trusteeing for two people and was told that I couldn't pick up those bottles when I was there yesterday. Nice to know he handed out 25% though.

Maybe they let me because the other bottle was for my wife and her name was right underneath mine.

Heh, this one is still up:

Justin Imitable
Wow, Churchill's Finest Hour gave birth to Churchill's *****iest Responses. Whaaaaa, I got buttloads of money from my fans (17 hour$ wasn't enough?), I'm a little short on sleep, I put blame on people who I didn't/couldn't/wouldn't get info to. Good thing you have a good fan-base, because word travels fast in this game.

Like · · 5 hours ago

Amy's Baking Company & Alpine Beer Co have both taught us it's a bad idea to get defensive on social media outlets. Seems to always make matters worse, fanning the flames instead of extinguishing them.

Amy's Baking Company & Alpine Beer Co have both taught us it's a bad idea to get defensive on social media outlets. Seems to always make matters worse, fanning the flames instead of extinguishing them.

Craft beer seems to attract a lot of people (various brewers and establishment owners, the Bros/Candice, etc.) who get very butthurt over being criticized on social media.

Exactly how has Alpine paid for its Facebook transgressions? [grin]

Does anyone wanna fill me on on what happened with Alpine? Yep I'm new here :)

Does anyone wanna fill me on on what happened with Alpine? Yep I'm new here :)

I gave them some criticism on Facebook. They responded to me with a meme photo, and later deleted my comments and banned me from posting on their Facebook. I then wrote a Yelp review. They then banned me from the brewery.

I've always likened Alpine to the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld (i.e. no beer for me). They can't take any criticism and will get super defensive about it.

I gave them some criticism on Facebook. They responded to me with a meme photo, and later deleted my comments and banned me from posting on their Facebook. I then wrote a Yelp review. They then banned me from the brewery.

I've always likened Alpine to the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld (i.e. no beer for me). They can't take any criticism and will get super defensive about it.

That had to be some important ass criticism to be worth getting banned from a brewery over.

That had to be some important ass criticism to be worth getting banned from a brewery over.

I've always thought that all ass criticism (and praise for that matter) is of great importance. Before humans became upright, the butt was the foundation of all sexual advertisement and, therefore, propogation of the species.

You mean Xhamster?
not that I know of. Just the thread that used to be in the Totally Off Topic subforum.

Having a (for the most part) sfw dat ass thread was nice for the art and appreciation for it's followers. I do understand why it's no longer around though. The Sochi babes thread was enjoyable for a while.

Know what, ticked? I've not seen any of the "Alpine regulars" here address you at all.

Where am I going with this? You are smart enough to figure this out. We had a long exchange on the other discussion board that was mysteriously deleted. Long story short - you have a hard on with them.

Does the person running there social media go by the name "saison lion"?

You seem like a vulgar self centered scum

I eat babies in my free time, and club seals on the weekends.

I also live vicariously through my internet persona in hopes of looking cool to people I don't know.

Teach me how to be like you, oh leader of the Decepticons!

Did you threaten to slap someone?

(Might be too old-school of a reference...)

Know what, ticked? I've not seen any of the "Alpine regulars" here address you at all.

Where am I going with this? You are smart enough to figure this out. We had a long exchange on the other discussion board that was mysteriously deleted. Long story short - you have a hard on with them.

Alpine isn't great whack it material. You missed my earlier Xhamster endorsement.

Alpine isn't great whack it material. You missed my earlier Xhamster endorsement.

I just think you are looking at this the wrong way. I think that getting banned from Alpine is cool. That Facebook exchange (which I wish I had saved) was hilarious. The Soup Nazi comparison quite apt (I think I've joked about Pat being the "Beer Nazi" in the past). You started in George's roll here (getting banned for nothing that was your fault), but you seem to be switching to Elaine. I bet this chunky Duet and Expo that was bottled has you pleased to no end.

I just think you are looking at this the wrong way. I think that getting banned from Alpine is cool. That Facebook exchange (which I wish I had saved) was hilarious. The Soup Nazi comparison quite apt (I think I've joked about Pat being the "Beer Nazi" in the past). You started in George's roll here (getting banned for nothing that was your fault), but you seem to be switching to Elaine. I bet this chunky Duet and Expo that was bottled has you pleased to no end.

Honestly, bad beer doesnt't please me. Seeing more people stand up for their rights as customers & less people adoring Alpine like it was some sort of religion would please me best. That and driving away my enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women.

I had no idea of their chunky batches. I'm sure Alpine gives zero ****s & herds will continue to make their holy pilgrimidge to worship at Pat's blessed feet.

The thing is...you can beat Alpine at their own game. You never even have to buy their bottles. Just drink Nelson, on-tap, or in growler. It's the best (in) beer.

I can't buy any bottles at their brewery ever. Winning. #TigersBlood

I don't miss out on their beers. Pat cannot stop friends or beer bars from giving or selling or trading me their beer. I drink their milkshake. I drink it up.

The thing is...you can beat Alpine at their own game. You never even have to buy their bottles. Just drink Nelson, on-tap, or in growler. It's the best (in) beer.

Back