chugger pump=Customer satisfaction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElevenBrewCo

Reaction score
Figured i would fill you all in on my situation....

Long story short i had an issue with my chugger pump failing on me during my brewing sessions. I went on their website sent in a request and not an hour later a guy name michael contacted me tell me to send it back. I sent it off tuesday, it made it to his place friday, and he immediatly sent me a brand new replacement and it just arrived today. Only took a week and i was just amazed!!! I may of had a bad one out of the batch but you just cant beat that kind of customer treatment....

I have seen some questions about chugger and i am impressed with the products and the people behind it! Can only say good things about em :mug:

I agree! I love my chugger pump. I love it even more since I only had to pay $89 for a Stainless one off ebay. I had a 10% discount and it seems like their prices have gone up a bit since I bought mine.

Latest posts

Back