Chiming in from the Granite State

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calbysdad

Reaction score
Just brewed my first batch....an APA kit from Williams brewing. It's fantastic and I'm hooked. Figured I'd do a couple more kits, then try a few recipes before getting wild.

I'm in central NH and would love to find a club to learn as much as possible...

Only been on the site for a couple hours but...I think I'm gonna like it here.

Welcome from next door, lots of helpful info to be found here. Congrats on your first batch and your new addiction! :)

Welcome! I'm from southern New Hampshire here, Deerfield if your familiar (they have the big fair once a year). I don't know of any clubs, still relatively new here myself, it would be awesome to find a club!

Thanks for the welcomes. 4iT, know Deerfield very well live about 45 min from there. I know Concord has some sort of club, was hoping they were on here

Southeast/Central Vermont here... not aware of any local clubs, but stick around on hbt and you'll learn lots!

A&G Homebrew in Portsmouth is going to be starting classes to teach techniques, which is pretty cool. Also, they have a club which I will probably join once I move closer to the coast! Awesome place and great prices, I travel the extra distance now!

Latest posts

Back