• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Chicago - Wicker Park: Free bottles and cheap mini fridge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parjay

Reaction score
Pretty self explanatory. I have a bunch of bottles that are free to a good home. Not sure how many, but at least enough for a 5 gallon batch. The bottles are all different sizes and most have had their labels removed. Located in Wicker Park in Chicago. I will hang on to them until August, but then I am moving and they will just get recycled. I can take some pics if anybody would like them.

I also have a dorm style mini-fridge that fits a 6 gallon better bottle fermenter with a blowoff (it won't accommodate an airlock unless you want to do some modding). I'd like to get 70 dollars for the fridge. It works great, but the seal has seen better days. If I were going to use it as a fridge or to lager I might look at replacing the seal, but it does just fine for fermentation temps and for cold crash. I can provide pictures if anybody would like them.

Back