Cheers from Vermont!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewnskiinvt

Reaction score
I'm new onboard and happy to be here. I'm brand new to brewing (2 brews thus far) and I've been using the site from time to time to look for answers to some of the questions/issues I tend to create for myself. Lots of good stuff and information out there, so thanks to all who have paved the way and left behind some good advice!! CHEERS!

great to see another Vermonter on here. For all the breweries we have I thought I would find more home brewers on here.

I'm actually new to the area. Been here since the first of the year...moved from Rhode Island. What a great place to be!

bennington checking in...about 5 batches in and i'm hooked and having a blast discovering all the good beer we have in our state :)

welcome aboard, Vermont is where I learned to brew (in a little place called Underhill).

wish I knew; a work colleague turned friend lived in underhill, he introduced me to good beer and taught me to brew; we used to get supplies from Vermont Homebrew supply in Winooski; good times.

Back