Cheers from Midlothian, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC-Hokie

Reaction score
Been enjoying this forum for the last week as I prepared for my introduction to home brewing. I got started last night with my first brew, German Hefeweisen. So far so good, just followed directions, kept things clean and sanitized, not as challenging as I expected.

Looking forward to a taste of my first home brewed beer in a few weeks.

Mike

welcome! waiting for your first homebrew to condition = longest wait of your life, but totally worth it.

Its like being a virgin on prom night all over again.

Welome Northern VA/Blacksburg! I am brewin with a friend and he couldnt wait to drink it. He drank all our a few weeks after bottling and I am still letting mine age...they just keep getting better!

Hello! I'm a fellow Hokie as well and I'm nearly a neighbor, I'm just about 10 miles away from midlothian, not far into the county of Powhatan. Keep brewin:mug:

Welcome! I'm just north in the city (near Byrd Park)

With the lack of quality brew pups here you will quickly find yourself a bunch of friends that love locally brewed beer, so you better stock up!

Been enjoying this forum for the last week as I prepared for my introduction to home brewing. I got started last night with my first brew, German Hefeweisen. So far so good, just followed directions, kept things clean and sanitized, not as challenging as I expected.

Looking forward to a taste of my first home brewed beer in a few weeks.

Mike

You need to look up HBT member todd_k
He's from Midlothian

You need to look up HBT member todd_k
He's from Midlothian

yeah, I was going to mention todd_k, but he's pretty much MIA. Hasn't visited the forum or posted since February, and only a few posts in the last year and a half.

Hey, I just joined today. Glad to see a fellow Midlo brewer here. Maybe we can meet up at Capital Ale one night and talk/trade some brews. Anyone else on here from Midlo that you know of?

Back