Cheers from Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtD

Reaction score
My name is Art. I've been brewing since the beginning of 2006. I still brew extract with grain steeping -- Can't invest the time for all grain just yet.

So far I've bottled:
Marzen Lager
Belgian Wheat x 2
Oatmeal Stout
Nut Brown Ale
BlueBerry Kolsch
English Bitter

Cheers!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I'm up in Columbia, but SWMBO currently lives in Rockville, so I'm down there all the time. I'd love to meet up and get you indoctrinated in MD brewing!

(Before you ask "What's a SWMBO?", let me point out that this is an excellent moment to learn to use the "search" function).

Welcome to the forums Art. Isn't it nice to drink your homebrew rather than buyin git all the time. What a nice hobby.

Thanks for the welcome. I get my supplies at Maryland Homebrew in Columbia.

Any BURP members here?

I had to use google to decode the acronym SWMBO, although I understood the context . Thanks for the lingo challenge. BTW, for other newbies: SWMBO = Someone Who Must Be Obeyed

Thanks Orpheus.

This forum has a lot of good information. I learned a lot already and I know I've only scratched the surface. Can't wait to put it to good use!

Back