Cheers From Madison

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gERgMan

Reaction score
Just want to say hi to everybody and that I am fairly new to brewing, but am anxious to learn. Have been doing a lot of reading and just got started my first batch of beer (amber ale from a kit). Looking forward to bottling and drinking in a few weeks.

Up here in Wisconsin, where we love our beers with a passion, though my appreciation for better beers is far higher than my appreciation for Miller Lite.
Not enough craft brewers in Madison, though we have a few good microbrewers nearby (Capital Brewery, New Glarus, Tyranena).

Walker said:
Dude... aren't you in Virginia?:rolleyes:

-walker

Uh...yes, but I'm originally from Wisconsin, and I'm going back. I have a WI license, license plates, I pay state taxes, and I own land in Trempeleau. I'm going back, dammit.

FWIW, I hate Virginia.

Some fans of New Glarus out there?!? Can't wait to make a nut brown ale like their Fat Squirrel. Also be interested in trying to make a batch of their Cherry beer for the misses, but those are all ideas in the making.
Love to get my hands on some of that Liquid Panty Remover you have, Dude.

sause said:
How about the great dane can't forget that one.

Yeah, very good brew pub here in Madison. Just don't care for the environment that much, which means I don't drink their beer that much. I suppose I could go pick up some jugs and drink it at home, but that will be a non-issue with my homebrewing off and running. Don't know what happened with Angelic Brewery, they stopped making beers last time I was there.

Back