Checking in from Denmark.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draugr

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been lurking a a while now and thought it was time to sign up and start contributing.

Brewing is not entirely new to me. I have been home brewing on a small scale for about 10 years now. Nothing much. Just a small batch of mead every now and then.

I'm thinking about getting a bit more serious. And since there is always new things to learn, here I am.

I would like to apologize in advance, for any inconvenience my English may cause. As it is my third language, it does at times lack finesse.

Welcome Draugr. Will you be brewing beer, too, or staying with mead? By the way, your English is very good - better, I'm sorry to say, than that of some of the US posters here for whom English is their first language. :(

Thank you.

For the time being I will be staying with mead. I might give beer a try at some point, but for the time being I think my mead would benefit from exclusive attention.

Welcome! Don't worry about your English; people are generally nice and your English is more than understandable. Cheers.

Hi Draugr

I am also new member to HomeBrew talk from Denmark, Aarhus area. I am also new to beerbrewing. Participated in a beerbrewing course in Marts and got hooked. Made two brews with some friends and have made three brews by myself.

Cheers DagAmund

Hello,

I would like to apologize in advance, for any inconvenience my English may cause. As it is my third language, it does at times lack finesse.

I think your English is better than mine and Unfortunately for me my only language!

Welcome
Alan

Back