Cheap Grolsch Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

volkano

Reaction score
Hey its that time a year again if you have an Aldi close to you they are selling Sparkling Pumpkin Cider for $1.99 and it comes in a Amber Grolsch style ez cap bottles. The cider is not great but its drinkable and the bottle is worth the $2 even if you dump the cider. The cider is better with some vodka or honey whiskey:mug:. Hope everyone is able to score some of these bottles.

Might actually check that out and buy like 6 of them since I kegged my first beer and will need to bottle some soon. Only 12oz I assume?

Thanks.

They're (the tops) plastic, 16.9oz i believe.
The cider itself is a bit heavy on the ginger for my taste, but the bottles are great.

I plan on doing some liquors (limoncello, amaretto) for Christmas gifts and using these bottles :ban:

Think I'll get some this weekend and use them like mini-growlers for my work buddies. Thanks for letting us know!

Is anyone else having trouble getting the top labels off of these things? The main label falls off in a warm soak in a few hours but the top one has so much adhesive on it it's a pain to get off cleanly.

All gone around here in 2 weeks. Gotta wait a year to get any more. (sigh)

Moral: if you see 'em, stock up on 'em.

Latest posts

Back