cheap 6.5 gallon glass carboy in North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad... but the shipping cost will kill ya... To ship to me in AZ would be $25.00 plus the $13 for the carboy = $38.00 I can get them at my local HBS for $27.00. Now if you live closer to the shipper it might be worth it :)

Cregar said:
not bad... but the shipping cost will kill ya... To ship to me in AZ would be $25.00 plus the $13 for the carboy = $38.00 I can get them at my local HBS for $27.00. Now if you live closer to the shipper it might be worth it :)

Yeah, that's why I said it's a deal "if you're in NC." For me, the total is within one dollar of just getting a new one. Course, then there's no wine crust.

Sometimes it's nice to have vintage stuff. These look JUST like the other 6.5s I'm seeing online. Too bad.

james

I got my two 6.5 primaries from this guy and they weren't that grungy.... Mostly dust and a little leftover debris, but minimal. Washed 'em up and they're in great shape.

IIRC with shipping etc it was around $56 total to Central Illinois for both.

Ize

Back