Changes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmoltsbeer

Reaction score
I have noticed the disappearance of some forums, and the change to other forums around here. Did anyone else notice a change in the Recipe database? I have been out of the loop, so I may have just not noticed all this until now...

Ther is a post somewhere here about the recipes. They are in the process of revamping it. It is a bit cumbersome now.

The recipes are a mess right now. Supposedly they are going to organize them according to style guidelines. I am going to reserve judgement until it is finished. Like a lot of us I fear change though.

Lots of recent changes. Yes, recipe database is morphing into something different right now. If you use a browser to see this forum, you'll find that the recipes are much more organized and searchable now. Not sure how it looks from the phone app.

Other places in the forum are being reorganized / simplified.

If you have any specific questions, you can PM me and I'll do my best to get you answers. Or post in this forum (lots of threads on the changes, and on bugs due to them):

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

I only did a short look for references to the changes, so I apologize for creating a redundant post.

Back