Central Missouri Residents

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACarver

Reaction score
Will be traveling to Booneville MO for work tomorrow, and was wondering if I would be able to find some beer that is not available to me here in Iowa along the way, such as Odell, Great Divide, Left Hand, and Lagunitas. I will be going through towns such as Trenton, Chillicothe, and Marshall.

Not sure what distribution is like for craft beer in MO, and I have a feeling that I will see it at most grocery stores and liquor stores like in Iowa rendering this thread overkill, just wanting to make sure.

Thanks for the help and cheers!

You should be able to find most of those at a well-stocked grocery store in MO. It might be tough in those towns though as they're pretty rural. Your best bet is probably a Hy-Vee in Chilicothe although I've never been there, that's just a guess. It may be worth the 25 minute drive east to Columbia to go to a bottle shop like Arena Liquor. I've heard they've got a good selection. Good luck!

Or try Hy-Vee wine and spirits in Columbia. Looks like they've got a bunch of mix and match singles

You should be able to find most of those at a well-stocked grocery store in MO. It might be tough in those towns though as they're pretty rural. Your best bet is probably a Hy-Vee in Chilicothe although I've never been there, that's just a guess. It may be worth the 25 minute drive east to Columbia to go to a bottle shop like Arena Liquor. I've heard they've got a good selection. Good luck!

Great, thanks!

Back