Central illinois keg supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooter1981

Reaction score
Does anyone know of good keg supply places in and/or around central Illinois? I'd like to buy the needed things to start building a keezer, but I think I'd like to buy in person rather than over the Internet.
Anything in champaign? Effingham? Springfield?
Thanks!!

So far I cant find much around Peoria either. I do know there are 2 Home Brew shops in the Bloomington/Normal area I havent had a chance to get down there to check them out.

There is a nice homebrew shop in Galesburg called Somethings Brewin. It is at the corner of Main and Seminary. Prices are pretty comparable to many of the online stores and they are very good people to deal with. They are about an hour away from me, I am headed there later this morning to pick up some grains and yeast.

Depending on your keezer plans, you may want to call them. While they keep a fairly good stock of repair parts like poppets, o-rings, etc on hand, their selection of shanks and faucets is usually only 1 or 2 of a few different sizes and models. I have also never seen perlicks there.

Galesburg is pretty far from me. I'm close to effingham - so in the southern part of central Illinois. I'm about two hours from St. Louis and/or Indianapolis. I was just hoping for something closer that I didn't know about.

If you can't find anything local, go with Keg Connection. They answered all my questions when I was looking to get into kegging, prices are fair and I'd be shocked if you can find a negative review around here.

Back