• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cask Breather - UK Brewing Supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
New, unused cask breather, still in wrapping. UK Brewing sells for $75, will let go for $60 + shipping (won't be much).

Cask Breather spigot - sells for $18, will sell separately for $12. Together with breather, sell for $5 for total of $65 + shipping for the two.

Last edited:
Unable to message, but I’ll offer $50 plus shipping for the breather.

I can give you $60 for both, but the breather is new, and $60 is discounted pretty well already. At $60 + shipping, I'll just throw in the spigot.

Oh - not sure why you're not able to message. I'll try messaging you - if that doesn't work, I'll try to get in touch with one of the mods.

Looks like the new HBT permissions for conversations changed. I replied to your message. Good to go.

Back