Carbonation for a Belgian Tripel and Raspberry Hefe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmickey

Reaction score
New to kegging but getting all ready to go...

I am soon going to keg my first 2 beers. Would you all just keg both these under the same pressure? I do have a dual regulator, was planning on running one regulator to the 4 way manifold. So I have options... but I want to be able to easily seal kegs for storage of kegs at room temp (aging purposes), maybe force carb, and of course have serving PSI.

What would you recommend for both a Belgian Tripel and Hefe, 38 degrees at 13psi? Would that work?

In a few more weeks I'll have a California Imperial Pale Ale as well.

Well after 1 week at 13psi and set and forget method my first kegg'ed beer is carbonated nicely! I haven't put my belgian trip in the frig yet, just cellar temp aging it for now.

bmickey said:
Well after 1 week at 13psi and set and forget method my first kegg'ed beer is carbonated nicely! I haven't put my belgian trip in the frig yet, just cellar temp aging it for now.

Belgian triple should be high about 3 to 4 volumes. Despite what you might read which lists lower.

Back