CantillonWatch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the '14 batch of Rosé de Gambrinus has not hit the brewery either, I'm pretty sure.

Scratch that, it seems like (from some posts on this forum, for example) RdG '14 was released and apparently ran out real quick.

Bad raspberry harvest in Belgium this year? LPF also ran out in flash.

I stopped by earlier today. For to-go bottles, there's Fou Foune (limit 6), LP Kriek (limit 3), Mamouche (limit 3), and Gueuze. They also have Gueuze+Kriek+Rose 3 packs. Doesn't look like Fou Foune will be running out anytime soon!
nfKVHwu.jpg

The onsite bottle list is still amazing:
7azWrfZ.jpg

I stopped by earlier today. For to-go bottles, there's Fou Foune (limit 6), LP Kriek (limit 3), Mamouche (limit 3), and Gueuze. They also have Gueuze+Kriek+Rose 3 packs. Doesn't look like Fou Foune will be running out anytime soon!
nfKVHwu.jpg

The onsite bottle list is still amazing:
7azWrfZ.jpg

This makes me very, very happy. My one month countdown has officially begun. The Fou Foune should last for another month you guys think?

ill be there Friday am. Will update after.
If anyone is interested in sharing some zwanze 2014 before I continue on to The Hague or wants to trade just tell me.

cheers

jesus if they seriously have it when we go in December i will flip, i love that damn beer! pair that with some LPK? HELL YEA that would be so fun!

either way, that on-site list is nuts. might be the best 5 hours of my life.

Is there a thread that will tell me if stille nacht reserva 14 will be at de dolle on Sunday? Not sure it's releasing this year or not though.

i will be in brussels solo for 48 hours on Nov 25 and 26 (tuesday/wednesday). long shot, but if anyone is around - let's get up for some beers!

imagine i will be spending the majority of my short time there hopping between cantillon and moeder lambic. cannot.wait.

Yeah, their prices are pretty steep. The shipping is quite a bit cheaper, though. Six 75 cl bottles from BiaB would run me $80. Only $40 on Belgian Shop. Of course, you're paying $80 per bottle, so they have to do something to make you feel like you're getting a break somewhere.

any update on Cantillon? T-minus 5 days, i am SO excited!

Also, Cantillon and Moeder woudl both take credit card, right?

Cheers All!
Nathan

same bottles as of the other day and yes on credit card.

cheers!

just there on the 13th?

Awesome, thanks! I can't believe I might actually find fou foune for sale... so awesome, i'll have to buy an extra box of TUMS.

yes, unfortunately only there for the 13th (only for a few hours, actually). just one stop on the way and we are staying in Paris for 3 days, but couldn't resist the trip since we were so close.

Thanks for the tips guys, cheers!
Nathan

Awesome, thanks! I can't believe I might actually find fou foune for sale... so awesome, i'll have to buy an extra box of TUMS.

yes, unfortunately only there for the 13th (only for a few hours, actually). just one stop on the way and we are staying in Paris for 3 days, but couldn't resist the trip since we were so close.

Thanks for the tips guys, cheers!
Nathan
if you need/want paris tips; beer, sights etc send me a msg; I used to live there and visit relatively often.

Does your CC have the chip? They had trouble running mine at Moeder Bc it didn't. Had to find the closest atm open at that hour which was 2-3 blocks away.
no idea... so probably not? damn. thanks for the warning though, i'll keep an eye out for an atm on the way.

Chip-Credit+Card.jpg

If you dont have that type of chip, it can be a pain in the ass. Make sure to bring enough scratch just in case.

definitely don't have that. damn. ok, i'll find an ATM then... maybe at the midi train station?

If anyone's there this weekend I'm going down from Saturday to Sunday. Let's get fukken crunk mang

imma be there sometime tomorrow between 2:15 and 4:00 (depending on which train we can catch)... yes i know they close at 5:00 but an hour is worth it!

will have my wife with me, and executing a trade or two. would be in for splitting some Zwanze / 50N if anyone is around! i'll be wearing a red polo and probably a Bears hat, and possibly a black Columbia jacket.

mmmmmmmm zwanze

Edit: Also, my name is "Nathan"... or "talkbeer bro?" will work as well.

Back