Cantillon Gueze and Pliny ISO: 3 Floyds or Surly.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aimlessbum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time reader- first time poster. You know how the story goes.

In any case, I got a hold of a couple of bottles of Cantillon Gueze (and a steady stream of Pliny), and was wondering if anyone would want to trade some of that for some 3 Floyds or Surly IPA's.

Let me know!

Which Surly IPA and how many would you want to trade for one bottle of Cantillon Gueze?

Right now, I've got Floyd's Robert the Bruce, Yum Yum, ZD, and Gumball Head. A sixer of each... all less than 3 weeks from stamped date.

I'd trade a sixer for some Pliney. Never tried it.

Edit: Oops! Looks like I've already drank a bottle of YumYum and GBH... so I have 5-packs available of those. Lol!

I could also mix and match, so you could have a sampler. I'm just going to drink them all anyways, so I don't care if they get split up.

I also have Not Your Father's Root Beer by Small Town Brewery. I'm not sure how rare, or how far that's distributed. It's a pain to get here...

I can get Zombie Dust, Gumballhead, YumYum, Alpha King, Robert the Bruce from 3 Floyds & Furious, Coffee Bender, OverRated IPA, Cynicale, and Hell from Surly. Possibly even Purmanent Funeral from 3F - is this offer still open?

Back