Can't put my finger on it, but there's something different.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You noticed that I'm wearing pants, eh?

435_vennnopants.jpg

Revvy, you're still my favorite n00b. :D :mug:

I think I got it, BM...I got the same "what's that smell?" feeling.

Sometimes ya just gotta step back and say "let me know how that works out for ya." ;)

Noticed this yesterday and searched to see if there was a thread about it already. Man, five pages and no one has come out and said it?

SPOILER: WE HAVE A NEW MOD!

ok, considering the person who hasn't been named but kinda has been named hasn't posted on this thread what is going on?

Ok, nevermind. Just found out. Congrats to the unnamed person who has kinda been named.

Come to Alberta sometime and we can compare guts. I do my share of time behind a computer (and behind a pint glass!) too.

On a regular basis my three-year-old tells me I look like I am having a baby. She also draws pictures of the family, and I am recognized as the stick-man with the big belly. :D

Come to Alberta sometime and we can compare guts. I do my share of time behind a computer (and behind a pint glass!) too.

On a regular basis my three-year-old tells me I look like I am having a baby. She also draws pictures of the family, and I am recognized as the stick-man with the big belly. :D
Alberta is on my list of places to see, believe me. I've heard you may have the odd fish and river out there. :D

Alberta is on my list of places to see, believe me. I've heard you may have the odd fish and river out there. :D
Indeed there is -- within 3 hours of Calgary you can find all types and sizes, too. There is good beer to be had here as well. And if we run out of that, you can always try mine!

:mug:

Jeez!! Way to go off topic! Don't you guys know? I'm the one having a baby fer chrissakes!!

This thead is all about ME!!!

ME ME ME!!!

Darnit. I hate missing these threads until they're already figured out. I was so proud of myself for figuring it out on page 2.

And Congratualtions Gnome!!

Darnit. I hate missing these threads until they're already figured out. I was so proud of myself for figuring it out on page 2.

And Congratualtions Gnome!!

Never mind. Now that you know the mod stuff, there is still the mystery of who the father of my baby is. .....I think it was Shecky, or Revvy, or HBhoss, or DB.......Man, I'm such a tart. :(

Anyone remember the scene in "The Goodfellows" where Joe Pesci's character goes to get "made"?..............Just sayin'. ;) Ohe yeah, and if BM wants to drive you to Florida, Brad, well......

Back