can someone please explain to me how this happened?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i didn't make a starter...but yet, i somehow produced delicious beer?

hm.

/end sarcasm:)

:rockin:

Well, obviously, you had some mad skills in the sanitation department. :)

/also end sarcasm.

Its always good to have a palatable end...

If you think making starters is dumb then don't do it. But there are really good reasons to do so. No sarcasm. You don't have to be into the science side of brewing to love brewing. Glad your beer turned out this time.

yea i know, weird right!?!

didn't even transfer it to a secondary either?!?!

it was probably the holy water i used.

No, your mistaken. If you didn't transfer to secondary then the beer your drinking is not good. It's bad. Don't let the taste fool you.

yea i know, weird right!?!

didn't even transfer it to a secondary either?!?!

it was probably the holy water i used.

And the fact that you likely blessed it with ground unicorn horn, as well as, of course, your heightened vigilance to all things sanitary. ;)

I have two fermenting now that I am not racking to secondary. Two sides to both approaches so am making a run at it. :D

Also just saying that there is proven technique and in my brew process I do follow it for good reason. :D

Same here! However, I also splashed my wort while it was still hot. My beer is now ruined due to hot-side aeration. It tastes delicious, but I know my taste buds are wrong!

Dawnhulio said:
Well, obviously, you had some mad skills in the sanitation department. :)

/also end sarcasm.

Its always good to have a palatable end...

Amen!

hey guys.

sorry, it's been a couple days, but a bit of an update:

i remembered that i forgot to condition my grains, so my beer is indeed bad and non-delicious after all.

sorry for the confusion and false hopes.

If a beer tastes good you then its good beer. that may actually be an exact quote of brew guru Charlie Papazian

Back