Can anyone help make Rolling Rock clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krops13

Reaction score
A Friend is all about this stuff. He knows I brew and is tired of paying store prices for beer. So he asked me if I can make a batch of it for less cash. He has not been a big fan of home brew before but I'm sure if he trys something a little bit closer to his favorite brew he'll start to like good beer. So I call forth the brain trust that is HBT.COM to help me put one together.

P.S. I used the search box getting one recipe but with no out come.

Ok I thought the "standard comment" would have came to at least the 2nd or 3rd comment. dang your quick. any suggestions about fermenting it at low ale temps 62 ish

I can't find my Clone Brews book my brother gave me. I don't remember if it's in there anyway.

I think if you started with a generic American Light Lager, under hopped it, and used 1 or 2 pounds of candi sugar or rice syrup to thin it out, you'd be close.

To do it as an ale, use something neutral like Safale-5.

Would White labs California ale be the same as the safale. I also have san fran lager (White Labs)

Hmmm well gorlsh and RR are owened by the same People so I wonder.........

Back