Call Of Duty

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One seemingly minor feature of Black Ops that I miss in the MW series is the dive-to-prone function. It comes in pretty handy in multiplayer modes like Domination and HQ. I don't know why it didn't show up in MW.

One seemingly minor feature of Black Ops that I miss in the MW series is the dive-to-prone function. It comes in pretty handy in multiplayer modes like Domination and HQ. I don't know why it didn't show up in MW.

Two different developers. Treyarch develops Black Ops, Infinity Ward develops MW. Two different companies working on different aspects of the series owned by Activision.

Thats why u can find subtle differences in each version. The dive to prone feature for BO is one example. Another are the different score streak tiers for MW where progress on one resets when you die, the other doesn't. Each is particular to the select COD version.

Pratzie said:
Two different developers. Treyarch develops Black Ops, Infinity Ward develops MW. Two different companies working on different aspects of the series owned by Activision.

Thats why u can find subtle differences in each version. The dive to prone feature for BO is one example. Another are the different score streak tiers for MW where progress on one resets when you die, the other doesn't. Each is particular to the select COD version.

Ah, good point. Cheers! :)

Pratzie said:
I'd love to see them cross some of their features, but doubt it'll happen. Big $$$ in gaming, especially since each release ousts the previous with money made.

Yeah, that's why I've about given up on buying each new iteration that comes out, at least not brand new. I like the multiplayer and all, but I can't justify buying a new game each year with only minor updates.

That's about all I play.

I run the peacekeeper with quick draw and suppressor. Then extreme conditioning, lightweight and dexterity.

I am running through the B23R right now. I figure what the hell I will get the pistols gold. The Tac-45 is already done.

I've been meaning to set up a pistol class. Those things pull stupid fast and have way too much range on HC. My gt is Hoppy IPA - send me an invite if you wanna get a round or 2 in.

I am still amazed at how great the COD reflexive is. The campaign is full of great characters, fun campaigns, nice plot twists and believeable scenarios.

I keep re-playing the campaign, even though the mutiplayer is so damned fun.

Back