C02 Gas line size??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bratrules

Reaction score
Well i purchased a kegerator online but what i want to do is swap out the beer and gas lines. I want to know if anybody would what size gas line am going to need with the regulator. here is a link to the kegerator i bought

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garde...Twin-Tap-Beer-Keg-Fridge/5556192/product.html

oh and i would have waited till it arrives but am taking a trip to my lhbs tomorrow and i want to buy everything i need then. instead of going back again. (its a bit far from my house). so if anybody has any info i would really appreciated.

But what sucks is that i have no idea which of the two its going to be lol. i might just buy the beer line and use the crappy gas till i have a chance to swap them. i also bought a two way manifold to install with it. hopefully it fits right off the bat.

I would buy 1/4 inch line (ID). It should fit either barb, if its a larger barb just boil the end in hot water, it will go on and just fit really tight which is obviously fine.

I would buy 1/4 inch line (ID). It should fit either barb, if its a larger barb just boil the end in hot water, it will go on and just fit really tight which is obviously fine.

I read about that some where i think am going to end up doing that. thanks you just saved me two trips to my lhbs. am sure if its a good thing or bad lol thanks again

1/4" ftw.

microwave a coffee cup of water for a minute and soak the end for 10 to 20 seconds.

1/4 it is. called lbhs they got it stock so i be talking a trip there tomorrow. thanks everyone

Back