Buying and/or finding rhizomes in China.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xier

Reaction score
I am very interested in growing my own hops, particularly noble varieties such as Saaz. Curious as to whether anyone knew how to get hold of some in China, I decided to consult all of you. Saaz crowns would be preferable. If that is not an option, I would consider other alternatives.

Thank you so much for any help. :mug:

i have no idea where one would obtain them in china, i do however know that china is the world's third largest producer of hops - so there are hops around, somewhere.

i assume that if you're asking us it's because you have already searched for chinese online sources. i would expect someone to sell them online in china.

maybe ask a gardening supply store? if they sell flowers or vegetable plants, maybe they know who to ask for hops.

good luck, i hope you find some!

Yeah, the best that I am able to find are pellets. Even just for those, I have to travel a city over. I doubt any gardening shops here would know.

Thank you for trying but I guess I will have to figure something else out.

Latest posts

Back