Bullet bitten.. Ss Conical ordered..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigH78

Reaction score
Well for the last week I had a shopping cart full of parts and pieces at Ss Brewtech. The 14 gal Brewmaster Series conical, with various parts to make it even more kick a$$. For a week I looked at it.. pondered if I should or shouldn't.. justified it as much as I could in my head, and to my wife.. did all the things I felt like I should do to talk myself out of it and into it..

Finally I decided on this blizzard morning I would go for it. I walked into the living room, said.. "Wife, I've finally made up my mind to do it.. What do you think?" Her reply.. "Beer" Nuff said..

And $1046.60 later I'm.. :rockin::ban::tank::D

Now to commence licking the front window until UPS arrives!

Dont feel guilty! Temp control is paramount. Had I known that when I first started, I would have never bought blichmann conicals! Ss brewtech has got to be putting a big dent in blichmann conical sales. I bet blichmann comes out with a temp control option soon....

I just did the same thing! The 7 gallon BME edition. I'm gonna try it out tomorrow!

Congrats!

I agree. I was waiting to see what Spike Brewing's 14 gal was going to look like but after sitting tight for 6 months, I just didn't want to wait any longer.

I've got a few recipes that everyone really enjoys and a 5 gal batch just doesn't last long enough, so looking forward to this!

Well for the last week I had a shopping cart full of parts and pieces at Ss Brewtech. The 14 gal Brewmaster Series conical, with various parts to make it even more kick a$$. For a week I looked at it.. pondered if I should or shouldn't.. justified it as much as I could in my head, and to my wife.. did all the things I felt like I should do to talk myself out of it and into it..

Finally I decided on this blizzard morning I would go for it. I walked into the living room, said.. "Wife, I've finally made up my mind to do it.. What do you think?" Her reply.. "Beer" Nuff said..

And $1046.60 later I'm.. :rockin::ban::tank::D

Now to commence licking the front window until UPS arrives!

Congrats! That's how I felt when I got mine. You'll love them!

Back