Budweiser Repeal Reserve Amber Lager

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, still not buying any. Bud sponsors an outfit that lets their employees violate THEIR OWN RULES when they disrespect the flag, veterans and all Americans. Its just not negotiable. Drinking that would put a bad taste in my mouth. Note: I respect others choices and if you want to buy Bud products, its still a (somewhat) free country and I hope you enjoy it.

Funny how people claim to love America and rail against that which makes it great.

I don't think anyone would argue that they don't have the right to protest. It's the form and forum they've chosen that so many find to be inappropriate and insulting.

Funny how people claim to love America and rail against that which makes it great.

Most of us who aren't watching the NFL because of that don't think it should be illegal for the players to be protesting. Or I hope not, because that would be tremendously hypocritical.

We just are choosing to spend our time doing other things.

In all fairness, I've never watched much NFL, so they don't miss me anyways ;)

It's not illegal, but it is rude, obnoxious, and counterproductive. Don't stomp on my toes and poke me in the eye, then ask for my help. The problems are very real, but this is simply not helping.

Arguments regarding the NFL aside, You folks have convinced me to try this repeal stuff. I was on the fence before but I've got an event coming up and I'm between batches so my homebrew is running low. Think I'll grab a six of this while I'm at the store.

I just skimmed the posts above. Some people are just bent on rage. Might be a social media thing. I don't care +/- about inbev, and I don't watch NFL, don't care about either. Maybe that kind of raging belongs on facebook or similar. Also, discussions of flag and veterans and such here, why?

Seems like the run of this Repeal stuff is done. I searched and searched and couldn't find any, anywhere. I spoke with the owner of a local liquor store (but one of the nice ones...not like the "corner liquor and tobacco spot") She told me that they were out at the brewery are struggling to come up with more. I don't know how true this is but it does seem to hold some water since none is available anywhere.

I just skimmed the posts above. Some people are just bent on rage.
Maybe there is some rage, but I can't tell from here by looking at a computer screen. There are plenty of choices out there, some people choose to ignore what's going on and continue to support NFL sponsors, maybe they just don't care about it all that much; others choose to NOT support NFL sponsors and express their opinions about it. And still others just want to taste a different beer.
Whatever your choice, I hope everyone has a safe, happy Holiday season and a healthy and prosperous new year! :mug:

I saw this in the store the other day.

I hate how AB/Inbev mock the "craft brewers" in their media but then buy craft breweries and emulate them with their own stuff.

Screw 'em.
Ut oh, here we go again. Screw who? Who is the 'em, all 200,000 people they employ? Many honest hardworking Americans.

Last edited:
Back