Buckeye Hydro is an A+ Seller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akira7799

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently placed an order with Russ over at Buckeye Hydro and was overwhelmingly impressed. At every step of the purchase process I was taken-aback with Russ's knowledge, customer service, prices, and overall assistance.

I reached out to Russ late on Saturday night with a whole bunch of questions. When I woke up on Easter Sunday, Russ answered all of them and told me I could call on Monday if I had anymore. I wasn't expecting an answer on a Sunday, let alone Easter Sunday!

Russ was very professional, suggesting several additional products to purchase and install with the RO system.

Russ is a consummate professional and incredibly knowledgeable. I have no qualms recommending Buckeye Hydro to anyone.

Buckeye Hydro is an A+ sponsor, and I definitely would do business again with them in the future.

Haven't bought anything from them, but I've seen his posts on here and he really knows his stuff. If I were in the market for a system, I would give them some consideration!

Just wanted to add to this - Russ is great!

I got my RO system from him a few years ago. He's very responsive to questions, I recently got more supplies for my system from him, and he helped me get the right fittings for another project I was working on as well.

I agree, he helped with our commercial RO system! Great customer service even a year after the purchase

I bought a 75 GPD system several years ago, still putting out good RO water. You can buy RO stems from a lot of places, but who gives technical support as good as Russ's? Very satisfied customer here.

Back