• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Brutus 10 style brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conardg

Reaction score
Will not part out!!!

Brutus 10 style flat stand brewery with all the trimmings. Built over the last year. Everything is NEW. Only 4 batches brewed, all successful batches with high original gravities.
Stainless Steel stand with stainless casters and stainless heat shields/burner mounts. Professionally welded.
The 3 propane Banjo burners have individual flame controls. The HLT and MLT are automated with Johnson Controls that monitor temperatures with indwelling stainless probes. The pots are customized recycled 15 gallon kegs with lids. The HLT has a 50' 1/2" stainless HERMS coil, pick up tube and a ball valve. The MLT has a stainless false bottom, pick up tube, recirculation fittings and a ball valve. The boil kettle is equipped with a whirlpool fitting, pick up tube and a ball valve. All connections are 1.5" sanitary tri-clamps with high temp 1/2" silicon tubing. Two stainless steel head, center inlet chugger pumps move the wort around as needed. Plate chiller with 02 infusion system. A stainless steel wort filter clears hot wort of hop debris pre- fermentation.
Fermentation chamber (customized freezer) and 14.5 gallon stainless steel conical, CIP ball, insulated heat wrap, butterfly valves, in dwelling temp control and Johnson controls to monitor and manipulate fermentation temperature as needed, hot or cold. Sump and pump system for brewery cleaning with PBW and sanitizer. Canister filter to clear beer of particulate matter post-fermentation.
Complete ball lock kegging system, (4 ball locks with Completely new o- rings uninstalled), CO2 tanks and chest freezer. Needs nothing to produce a very professional product of any style. Much more including yeast starter equipment upto 5 liters. Refractometer, hydrometer, buckets, transfer tubing etc etc etc

Complete package only 4500.00 USD
Local pick up only!!!
Serious inquiries can PM with a phone number for a response.

image-3970838716.jpg

image-871927874.jpg

image-1397193540.jpg

image-435155686.jpg

image-1470086746.jpg

image-4207105706.jpg

image-3615461736.jpg

I know you said you will not part out, but I'm mainly interested in your conical/freezer setup. Would you sell that away from the brew stand?

I already have my own system, but a nice conical setup is on my wish list...

Krazydave... Not at this point.

Pat... It might if packed really well, Tail gate down

Back