Bruhaug In Vancouver,BC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruhaug

Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for the last couple of months gathering ideas and figuring out how to improve my brewing powers. With my last name Being Bruhaug(pronounced Brew-Hog) I thought it a fitting name for my home brewery. I've gotten about 8 5 gallon batches(extract/specialty grains) and now a couple of 10 gal batches. Recent pick-ups include 10 cornies and 4 50L Sankeys. I'm working on a single tiered 3 keggle propane setup(working toward all grain). I would like to thank everyone here for the great info that they have so graciously shared on the forum. This info has given me the motivation to build my own keggles, kegerator(out of a 1940's frigidair) and many other brewing goodies.

Good job Beer-Pig!;) No sense in coming at it half hearted. Be sure to post a pic of your setup once its built. Welcome aboard.:tank:

Latest posts

Back