• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Bru Gear Kettle, Kegerator, Hydra Chiller FS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraentart

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I don't have much time to brew anymore so I have many items that I no longer use. This is probably the first batch of items for sale. I'll be selling off the rest when I get a chance to take pictures of all of it. Pictures are linked in imgur album.

https://imgur.com/a/wBUsY

15 Gallon Bru Gear Kettle. I bought it for $300. I'm looking to get $150 OBO. I've only brewed in it one time.

Keezer with two perlick taps, 3x corny kegs (one has an untapped Imp stout in it if someone wants to keep that in there, can't guarantee how good it is because I'm not a great brewer lol.), 5lb CO2 tank, Johnson controls temp controller, 3-way regulator. $400 OBO.

1x 25Ft. - Three Eighths Copper Immersion Wort Chiller - Brew Kettle Height (Jaded Brewing Hydra). Never used. $50 OBO

Located near St. Louis.

Back