brother in law

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarjohn

Reaction score
wow, what a last couple days. my ex-brother in law is missing. I wouldnt really give a care, but he is my nephew dad. He got caught up in a nigerian money making scam. he lost his last two months worth of wages and cleaned out his savings. Then Friday he picked up his paycheck and took his karate outfit(hes a black belt), he was supposed to meet them to get his money back.we are not sure of his mental status after lossing all his money. the local police have turned it over to higher level investigators. They tried to ping his phone but it was only on for a short time saturday for a few seconds. we dont have a clue as to where they are looking for him, they say it doesn't look good. Please say a prayer for my nephew and his dad and the rest of the extended family.

wow! Hope everything turns out OK and he is safe!!! Did the cops know where he was supposed to meet the guys?

prayers sent for your family.....

i'm not real sure, I get bit and pieces. I believe my sister said alot was done through emails. the police have his laptop.

Back